Ground Beef Tater Tot Nachos
- 1 28-oz. bag frozen tater tots
- 1 lb ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning optional
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup white onion diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos
- 1/2 cup ranch
- 1/2 cup salsa of your choice
- Per the package instructions, arrange all tater tots a single layer on a lubricated or foil-lined baking sheet and bake them until thoroughly warm. Remove from oven.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and heat a large pan or skillet over the stove with olive oil.
- Turn the stove heat to medium high and add the onion, ground beef, and taco seasoning to the pan set over medium heat. Cook the beef, stirring occasionally, until it is cooked throughout.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese and ground beef over the tater tots and bake until the cheese is melted, usually 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the tots from the oven and top them with the tomatoes & jalapenos. Serve with ranch and salsa.
Enjoy this original recipe for tater tot nachos and please share with your friends & family if you like it!
If you have any issues, questions, or concerns about the recipe, please feel free to contact us.
Subscribe to Nacho Nation
We promise never to spam you. Realistically we wouldn't even email you more than once every couple weeks with crucial nacho news, key new cantina findings, or other great ways to make nachos at home.