Thai Chicken Nachos
- 1 bag Spicy chips 12 to 18 oz ideally
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 green onions minced
- 1 cup shredded romaine
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup jalapeño diced
- 1 lime sliced into several small pieces
- 2 tablespoon peanuts or cashews optional
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, drizzle in about one tablespoon of oil or cooking spray; once the skillet is hot, add in the chicken and a couple of pinches of salt and pepper. Break up the chicken into fine crumbles as you cook it for 8 to 12 minutes, or until no pink pieces are visible.
- Place the chips onto a large cutting board or plate and spoon over the ground chicken mixture. S
- Add the vegetables (jalapeño, carrot, lettuce, and green onion) over the top and then finish by sprinkling chopped peanuts or cashews on top, then drizzle the sweet chili sauce over everything. Serve immediately with light cocktails or soda.
We hope you enjoy this original recipe for thai nachos with ground chicken, and please share with your friends & family if you like it! Here you can also check out more of our recipes.
If you have any issues, questions, or concerns about the recipe, please feel free to contact us.
Subscribe to Nacho Nation
We promise never to spam you. Realistically we wouldn't even email you more than once every couple weeks with crucial nacho news, key new cantina findings, or other great ways to make nachos at home.