Margherita Pizza Nachos
- 12 oz tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce can be marinara sauce, alternatively
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella
- 2 balls burrata cheese pulled apart to smaller pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 oz olive oil
- 1 oz fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder optional
- Preheat oven to 300ºF.
- Place tortilla chips on parchment lined baking dish or oven-safe tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Add pizza sauce, mozzarella, and burrata cheese.
- Remove from oven and add olive oil, garlic powder, and basil.
- Serve and enjoy!
View this post on Instagram
What's up fam! Stoked to bring you today's feature film - 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝗣𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗮 𝗡𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀! First we throw the ingredients at my face, then we make them into killer nachos... As any great chef would do. * We'll be adding the recipe this weekend, so keep an eye on the page here or save this video so you can reference how to make this yourself! * #nachos #nachonation #margheritapizza #pizza #pizzaporn #mozzarella #margherita #burrata #foodgasm #pizzalove #food #foods #nom #cheatday #getinmybelly #foodblogger #foodlover #eat #foodgasm #igfood #nomnom #munchies #cheese
Subscribe to Nacho Nation
We promise never to spam you. Realistically we wouldn't even email you more than once every couple weeks with crucial nacho news, key new cantina findings, or other great ways to make nachos at home.