Corned Beef Nachos Recipe
Corned Beef Nachos
- 5.5 oz package potato chips Stewart's brand recommended
- 1 cup corned beef chopped
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- ½ cup cabbage chopped
- ½ cup pickled carrot optional
- 1 cup Thousand Island dressing for drizzling
- 1 cup Dijon Mustard for dipping
Thousand Island Dressing
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 T Ketchup
- 2 T Pickle Relish
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 Tsp white vinegar
- 1/8 Tsp salt
- Place the corned beef into a large pot and cover with water. Add the included spice packet to the water. From there, follow the instructions on the corned beef packaging to cook properly.
- In the last 12 to 15 minutes of cooking the corned beef (or in a separate pot with water), add the sliced cabbage to the pot and let simmer.
- Drain the cabbage in a colander. Remove the beef from water and slice it against the grain into small blocks.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- On a baking sheet or in a large cast iron skillet, spread the potato chips in an even layer. Shred the cheese (if not shredded already) onto the chips and add the cooked & chopped corned beef.
- Bake the nachos until cheese is bubbling/melted, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mix Thousand Island Ingredients together in a bowl.
- Drizzle Thousand Island over top and garnish with cabbage, side of mustard, and diced pickled carrot (optional).
- Serve immediately with drinks like soda or some kind of stout.
View this post on Instagram
If you’re still feelin' those 🍀St Paddy’s / March Madness 💚 vibes, we’ve got a treat for you! * Peep the recipe in bio @nachos 😎 * #supertasty #marchmaddness #foodmade #nachos #nachonation #keepeating #eats #itsmostlyfood #foodvideography #foodvid #videofood #foodvideo #whattocook #foodiemobbb #foooodieee #foodiething #sharerecipe #foodviral #cornedbeefandcabbage #irishnachos #swisscheese #cheesemonger #irisheats #potatochips #stewartsshops #stewarts @stewartsshops
We hope you enjoy this original recipe for cabbage and corned beef nachos, and please share with your friends & family if you like it! Here you can also check out more of our recipes.
If you have any issues, questions, or concerns about the recipe, please feel free to contact us.
Subscribe to Nacho Nation
We promise never to spam you. Realistically we wouldn't even email you more than once every couple weeks with crucial nacho news, key new cantina findings, or other great ways to make nachos at home.