COVID-19 UPDATE: Nachos and other crucial Latino cuisine options in Los Angeles, CA
Hey all, here are some recommendations for spots that remain open for delicious take-out/pickup/delivery in LA today. If you have updates, questions, or more recommendations to add to this list, please let us know! Also please note that current menu options might be limited and some do not contain nachos 😭
We are doing our best to keep this list updated with COVID-19 closings and offerings but we can't guarantee whether these spots will be open as of right now. As of mid-April lot of places in LA are pulling back on the delivery option as well, to help slow the spread of this virus. So, assume most (if not all) of the below are take-out only for now. We have done some due diligence here, but as things change please be sure to call / double check the vendors' website or Instagram pages to make sure they're active & open before placing an order!
- Poquito Mas (locations all over LA) (thanks Tony!)
- Veggie Grill (locations all over LA) [vegan options] (thanks Michael!)
- Guerilla Tacos (also offering Emergency Kits that include tacos, coffee, margaritas, and wine)
- Teddy's Red Tacos (3 locations) [no nachos]
- Guisado's [no nachos] (Thanks Jonny!)
- Langer's Deli (Pastrami Chili Cheese Fries 😋)
- Pepe's Red Tacos [no nachos]
- Cena Vegan [all vegan]
- Azule Taqueria
- Playa Provisions [no nachos]
- Tortilla Republic
- Pink Taco
- El Delfin (truck)
- Taqueria Los Anaya (Thanks Jonny!)
- Doomies [all vegan]
- Venice Ale House [no nachos right now]
- Tacos Don Goyo [no nachos]
- Pepe's Mexican Food (locations in Downey, Brea & Fullerton)
- El Coraloense [seafood exclusively] [no nachos]
- Krazy J's (Pomona) (call to order)
- Jasons Tacos
San Fernando Valley
Sharky's (locations all over the Valley)
- The Spot [nacho / fry combo]
- Studio City
- Sun Cafe [all vegan]
OTHER TOP LA NACHO DESTINATIONS
DAN'S CONCISE, COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO NACHOS IN THE GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA
Candela La Brea
El Tejano (NoHo & DTLA)4.2/5 on Google (760 reviews)
You can follow @nachos to keep apprised of new spots, or take a look at our Google Maps list of all the bookmarked spots that we've visited and/or want to visit -- this is a great option if you plan to visit LA or any of the other nacho epicenters we've covered here and want to easily reference the list. And as always, feel free to reach out with any questions or tips about a restaurant!
Subscribe below for more nacho adventures!
We promise never to spam you. Realistically we wouldn't even email you more than once every couple months with crucial nacho news, key new cantina findings, or other great ways to make nachos at home.
Learn more about Nacho Nation.